How will Acumatica Summit be designed to accommodate for social distancing?
Acumatica has worked directly with Wynn’s conference team as well as the Las Vegas fire department to design a floorplan to make sure all pathways and booth designs meet all the Clark County guidelines for social distancing.
This year’s Marketplace will be in the Lafite Ballroom which is 50,000 sq./ft. and is the largest space used for an expo at an Acumatica Summit to-date.
Blog: Making Summit As Safe As Possible
How will the onsite Summit check-in be handled to minimize crowds and lines?
The event app will allow attendees to scan their QR code and proceed to a location where they can pick up their lanyard and badge.
How will the rooms and seating be configured at the Summit with health and safety in mind?
Rooms will be configured to abide by Clark County guidelines for social distancing.
All training rooms will be configured in a classroom setting that will accommodate for social distancing.
What air filtration/ventilation/technology does the Wynn use?
The Wynn utilizes a HEPA filtration system. Per CDC and ASHRAE recommendations the Wynn uses a minimum of MERV 13, or higher filters, in all of its HVAC systems. Filters are changed when the pressure differential measurements in the computerized Building Management System (BMS) indicate it is time to replace them. Additionally, the Wynn far exceeds the minimum air exchange rates published by the CDC and ASHRAE.
What % of the Wynn hotel staff has been vaccinated?
98% of the Wynn hotel staff has been vaccinated. The staff members that have not been vaccinated are tested twice per week and are required to wear a mask.
How will the Acumatica Marketplace (expo) be designed to accommodate for social distancing?
- Acumatica has worked directly with Wynn’s conference team as well as the Las Vegas fire department to design a floorplan to make sure all pathways and booth designs meet all Clark County guidelines for social distancing.
- All aisles in the Marketplace will be a minimum of 10ft wide.
- There will be clearly marked separate Entrances and Exits.
- The Marketplace will be in the Lafite Ballroom which is 50,000 sq./ft. and is the largest space used for an expo at an Acumatica Summit to date.
Will I be required to wear a mask at the Summit?
Masks will be supplied by Acumatica but are no longer required to be worn inside Wynn Las Vegas or outside of the property based on CDC and Clark County guidelines.
How will social distancing preferences be handled from person to person?
Upon summit check-in, each attendee will be able to select from 3 different bracelets:
- Red = Please respect my need for social distancing and no physical contact
- Yellow = I would still like to be cautious but I’m comfortable with an elbow bump
- Green = I’m comfortable with closer contact
Signs will be posted throughout the venue as reminders for the appropriate use of the bracelets.
How will you make the Summit Celebration party on Monday evening safe?
The Summit Celebration party will take place outdoors at the Wynn’s Encore Beach Club (60,000 square feet).
Based on Clark County guidelines, masks are not required to be worn outdoors. However, Acumatica and the Wynn encourage people to wear a mask whenever possible.
Will I be required to provide a negative result COVID test in order to attend the Summit?
Proof of a negative COVID test is not required to attend the Summit.
Do I need to be vaccinated in order to attend the Summit?
Proof of COVID vaccination is not required to attend the Summit.
My country/state requires a COVID test to fly back. Will you provide onsite testing?
COVID-19 testing is not currently being provided on-site at the Wynn. If you expect you will need to receive a COVID-19 test before you depart, then please contact the Elite Medical Center in Las Vegas at +1 (702) 546-0911. This medical facility has tests available at their primary care and urgent care facilities by appointment only.
How will food and beverages be served?
General food and beverage information:
- Food and beverage will be prepared and served based on COVID health and safety guidelines provided by Clark County.
- Beverages will be in bottles.
- Bar Service will be provided by Wynn Service staff – according to appropriate Clark County and Wynn guidelines
How will the food be served at the Summit?
- Food Stations – Attendees will be able to serve themselves. For health and safety, hand sanitizing stations will be available at the beginning of every food station.