Is there a way to register multiple people for the Summit at one time?
Yes, here are the steps:
- When the person who is registering everyone reaches the “Registration Summary” page for the first registration, there is an “Add Group Member” button towards the bottom of the page. Click that and register the next person.
- They repeat step 1 until all the people have been entered. When they reach the “Registration Summary” page for the last person, click the “Next” button at the bottom of the page.
- This will take the person to the “Payment” page where they can pay for everyone at one time.
- If I am already registered for the Summit, can I modify or delete my own reservation? Yes you can. Click the “Already Registered?” link in the upper right-hand corner of this page to do so.
If I am already registered for the Summit, can I modify or delete my own reservation?
Yes, you can. Go to Summit Registration and click the Already Registered link in the upper right-hand corner.
Will there be an app for the Summit?
Yes, there will be an app for the Summit. The app will provide each attendee the ability to view their agenda, network with other attendees.
What is the cost to attend the Summit?
Early Bird Passes (ends Friday, January 3rd, 2022)
- Summit Only – $795
- Summit & Training – $1,895
- Training Only – $1,595
Non-Early Bird Passes
- Summit Only $995
- Summit & Training – $2,495
- Training Only – $1,895
What meals are included with my Summit pass?
Your Summit pass includes the following meals:
- Welcome Reception: Heavy appetizers and cocktails
- Snacks at breaks
- Monday evening – Celebration Party: Full dinner and cocktails
- Snacks at breaks
Wednesday – Friday (Training Classes):
If I have already registered up for the Summit and I can no longer attend, can I substitute a different person to use my spot?
Substituting a different person on an existing registration can be done at no charge by emailing Summit Customer Service at email@example.com
If I cancel my Summit reservation, can I get a refund?
- Requests received by 11:59 pm (pacific time) on Friday, December 10th 2021 will be refunded 100%.
- Requests received by 11:59 pm (pacific time) on Friday, January 7th, 2022 will be refunded 50% of the total amount paid.
- Requests received after Friday, January 7th, 2022 are non-refundable.
If my company wants to find out more about being a Sponsor at the Summit, how do I get information about this?
How do I get my Wynn hotel accommodations?
The ONLY way to secure your Wynn hotel accommodations at the Acumatica negotiated rate is upon the completion of your Summit registration. On the final confirmation page, click the blue “Wynn Room Reservation” button.
The Wynn is a Five-Star resort that is located on the main Las Vegas strip. Each guest room is a bright, neutral décor bathed in light from floor-to-ceiling windows is the hallmark of the Wynn Resort room. A bathroom with an oversize marble bath, separate shower, and water closet includes thoughtful extras like a 13” LCD TV and plush terrycloth robes. A bedside console charges your phone and controls lights, draperies, and privacy.
Negotiated Room Rate: $239.00 (+resort fee & tax) Includes:
- No daily commute to the Summit.
- 640-square-foot room
- One King or two Double pillow-top Wynn Dream Beds with 507-thread-count linens
- Las Vegas Strip or valley views
- 55″ 4K UHD television
Please note that once the negotiated room block is full, the Wynn will have rooms available but these will be at the standard nightly rate. The standard rate is based on hotel demand, so the rate may vary day by day.
How do I modify my hotel accommodations at the Wynn?
Go to Summit Registration and click the Already Registered link in the upper right-hand corner. Enter your email that you registered with and confirmation number then click the ‘Submit” button. You will see an “Edit” button below your hotel details. Click the button to take you to your hotel reservation where you can make your modifications.
If I cancel my Summit registration, will this automatically cancel my Wynn hotel accommodations?
No, canceling your Summit reservation does NOT cancel your hotel accommodations. You will need to contact The Wynn directly for this at (877) 321-9966
What is the name of the airport in Las Vegas?
Will ground transportation be provided between the airport and the Wynn?
Ground transportation will not be provided. The recommendation is to use a taxi or rideshare service
What is the dress attire for the Celebration party on Monday evening?
The dress attire is casual to business casual.
What options exist for outside activities?
For the Summit there will be 2 outdoor activities.
- On Monday evening there will be the Summit Celebration Party held at the Encore Beach Club.
- On Tuesday morning, the annual optional Fun Run will happen at 6:00am.