FROM NASHVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (BNA)
From the airport, exit south on Airport Service Road. Proceed 0.2 miles. Turn left toward Terminal Drive. Continue 272 feet. Proceed straight onto Terminal Drive. Take the ramp onto I-40 West, continue 5.1 miles. Take a slight left to stay on I-40 West (look for signs for Huntsville/Memphis/Interstate 65 South). Take Exit 210C for Second Avenue toward Fourth Avenue/U.S. 41 Alternate S/U.S. 31 Alternate South. Keep right at the fork, follow the signs for Second Avenue and merge onto Second Avenue South. Turn left onto Korean Veterans Boulevard. Omni Nashville Hotel will be on the right.
Nashville International Airport
1 Terminal Drive
Nashville, Tennessee 37214
Self-parking is available at the Music City Center garage adjacent to the hotel for $24+ tax per day with in/out privileges. The garage entrance is on Sixth Avenue between Korean Veterans Boulevard and Demonbreun. Inform the Front Desk upon check-in for further instruction.
- 0–4 Hours – $16
- 4–10 Hours – $20
- 10+ Hours – $34
- $38+ tax with in/out privileges
OPTIONS FROM THE AIRPORT
- Taxi Service: There is a flat rate of $25 to the downtown area, plus an additional passenger charge of $1 when the accompanying passenger and the original passenger are proceeding to same destination.
- Shuttle Service: Approximately $20 per person; 24-hour service is available.
- MTA Bus: Tourists, residents and business travelers now have a convenient and inexpensive way to travel to and from the Nashville International Airport and downtown Music City. For just $1.60, you can ride the Nashville MTA’s route 18 Airport/Elm Hill Pike bus between the Nashville International Airport and Downtown Music City. Visit the MTA website or call (615) 862-5950 for more information on schedules and pickup locations.
OTHER TRANSPORTATION AROUND DOWNTOWN
- Trolley Tour: Enjoy a hop-on hop-off sightseeing trolley tour around downtown Nashville. This tour is great for first-timers to Nashville, for those who have a limited amount of time and want to get acquainted with this fantastic city, or as transportation between locations for a full day of sightseeing. You will get the chance to hop off and explore points of interest such as: Historic Downtown Nashville, the Ryman Auditorium, the State Capitol, TPAC, the State Museum, Bicentennial Park, the Parthenon, the West End, Hillsboro Village, Music Row, The Gulch, the Frist Museum, and the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Approximately $22 per adult. Visit graylinetn.com or call (800) 251-1864.
- Downtown Circulator: Nashville’s new clean diesel hybrid Downtown Circulator offers travelers a free and convenient way to get around downtown and The Gulch. The Green Circuit takes you between The Gulch and Riverfront Station. The Blue Circuit runs south to north serving key destinations between the Schermerhorn Symphony Center and Bicentennial Mall. The Purple Circuit runs primarily south of Broadway along Hermitage and Second Avenues and serves key destinations between Riverfront Station and the Richard H. Fulton Complex. It’s a great new way for locals and visitors alike to move around the downtown area with ease. Visit the Downtown Circulator website for circuit maps and schedule.