What’s Covered: The class describes how to use reporting tools in Acumatica, including the Analytical Report Writer (ARM), Generic Inquiries, Dashboards, and the Report Designer.
- Day 1 provides an overview of all reporting tools and then covers building Financial and Project reports using the Analytical Report Writer
- Day 2 describes generic inquiries and dashboards including an overview of key data classes in Acumatica. You will learn to construct queries, build dashboards, utilize pivot tables, and export data using the OData standard.
- Day 3 covers the Report Designer, including modifying existing reports and designing reports from scratch.
The class is a mix of teaching and hands-on exercises. At the end of 3 days, you will have a broad understanding of all reporting options and should be proficient at creating basic reports to get data out of the system. You will also cover topics such as scheduling reports, pivot tables, data access classes, data formulas/functions, entry points, and output to Excel/PDF.
Partner Certification Program: These sessions are based on the materials of the F350 Financials: ARM Reports and S130 Inquiry, Report Writing, Dashboards courses, which are available at the Partner University. Upon completion of the course, you can pass the F350 Financials: ARM Reports and S130 Inquiry, Report Writing, Dashboards online certification exams — components of the Technical Specialist Badge and Business Consultant Badge.*
Who Should Attend:
- Acumatica partners and customers who want to learn how to write reports using all available reporting tools
Date and time: This training meets the following three times, and attendees are expected to attend all three sessions:
- Wed, Jan 31, 2018 8:30 AM – 05:45 PM PDT
- Thu, Feb 01, 2018 8:30 AM – 05:45 PM PDT
- Fri, Feb 02, 2018 8:30 AM – 05:45 PM PDT
Instructor: Douglas Johnson, Director of Partner Enablement at Acumatica
In this role, Doug Johnson is in charge of enabling partners and showing people what makes Acumatica’s Cloud ERP software awesome for our customers and partners. As the first US-based employee, Doug has unique insights into the progression of Acumatica from stealth-mode company to ERP powerhouse.
Prior to joining Acumatica Doug was Vice President of Marketing at Parallels, where he focused on the delivery of billing and automation software in a service model through hosing partners. Before that he worked at GigaMedia Access Corporation at the VP of Marketing where he leads a team to deliver enterprise security software based on digital rights management technology.
In addition to software, Doug has vast expertise in telecommunications from employment at AT&T, Teleglobe, and The Global TeleXchange.
Mr. Johnson holds a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from Duke University and a master of business administration degree from New York University.
- Online course: F100 Financials: Basic**
- A course requires at least one year experience with Acumatica.
* Please Note: Examination time is not included in training session time.
** You can complete the course at Partner University or Acumatica Open University.
Click here to download advance preparation instructions, preparation checklist, and training materials. Please contact Acumatica Education at email@example.com in case you have any questions.
Continuing Professional Education
Program knowledge level: Intermediate
Delivery method: Group Live program*
NASBA field of study: Computer Software & Applications
Maximum number of CPE credits that may be earned by the participant: 24
For more information regarding administrative policies—such as refunds, cancellations, and complaints—please contact Acumatica at 1-888-228-8300.
* We offer CPE credits for this course if you attend the course with the instructor in a class. To get the certificate with confirmed CPE credits, after the session is complete, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Registry Statement
Acumatica is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.