Spend a power-packed 90 minutes discussing industry-specific topics. Roundtable Discussions allow you to network with other Acumatica users and learn how they’re using Acumatica in their businesses. There are tips and tricks for Beginners and Advanced Users alike. Topics will include: how to use Acumatica more effectively, how Acumatica addresses specific industry pain points, helpful third-party extensions, and general Q&A sessions that share ideas from the Acumatica community.
FREE PRE-TRAINING DAY
Getting Started with Acumatica is a free two-hour course open to everyone on Sunday, January 26, 2020. This course will give new users an overview of Acumatica to ensure that they get the most value out of Acumatica Summit.
OPTIONAL TRAINING SESSIONS
There is 2.5 day, in-person training on Days 3-5. Register for basic and intermediate topics, including:
- Acumatica Basics and Dashboards
- Financial and Order Management (with Prices and Discounts)
- Financial and Order Management (with Dashboards)
- Project Accounting
- System Administration
- Acumatica ERP Construction Edition
- Budgets, Allocations and Intercompany Transactions
- Inventory and Order Management: Extended Scenarios
- Customization Without Coding
- Platform Development and Customization
- Web Services and Introduction to Customization
- Implementation Project Management
- Acumatica Manufacturing Edition-Base Manufacturing Suite (M200)
Acumatica Summit isn’t just about learning — we also have lots of fun! You can be sure the celebration party will be filled with three levels of refined decadence!
Early riser? Fitness buff? Start the day right by joining us for a 5K run in the morning!
WOMEN IN TECHNOLOGY LUNCHEON
Attend this luncheon to learn about and discuss gender equality in the technology market.
Have great developer skills? Put them to the test in the Acumatica Summit Hackathon from January 25 – 26, 2020.