We believe our community should be truly open to everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion.
This code of conduct outlines our expectations for participation behavior, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior. We invite all sponsors, speakers, attendees, media, exhibitors, and other participants to help us realize a safe and positive conference experience for everyone. All determinations of appropriate or inappropriate behavior are in Acumatica’s sole discretion, and the decision(s) of the event representatives onsite will be final.
Acumatica events are designed to realize our mission to make the benefits of digital transformation accessible to small and mid-market businesses through intelligent and scalable technology, thoughtful user experiences, and unrivaled support enabling them to better serve their customers. We bring together people with a common agenda, cause, and interests, who collaborate by sharing ideas, information, and resources. It is of utmost importance to Acumatica that each and every person attending one of our events has a positive and rewarding experience. To that end, we invite all sponsors, volunteers, speakers, attendees, vendors, and others (“Participants”) to help us realize a safe, respectful, and positive experience for everyone.
Acumatica has established this Code of Conduct to provide guidelines to Participants and to ensure that all Participants understand what behavior is expected, and what behavior will not be tolerated at our events. Acumatica expects all Participants to abide by this Code of Conduct at all events. This includes conference-related social events at off-site locations, and in related online communities and social media.
Acumatica is dedicated to providing a harassment-free and inclusive event experience for everyone regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, neurodiversity, physical appearance, body size, ethnicity, nationality, race, age, religion, or other protected category. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
Expected behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Be considerate and respectful to everyone
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior, materials, and speech
- Speak up if they observe anything at an event that conflicts with this Code of Conduct. If you are being harassed or feel uncomfortable, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the Acumatica Summit event staff immediately.
Unacceptable behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning speech, materials, or conduct by any Participants of the event and related event activities. Many event venues are shared with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations.
- Violence, threats of violence, or violent language directed against another person.
- Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, or otherwise discriminatory jokes and language.
- Personal insults, particularly those related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or disability.
- Inappropriate photography or recording.
- Any boisterous, lewd, or offensive behavior or language, including but not limited to using sexually explicit or offensive language, materials, or conduct, or any language, behavior, or content that contains profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious, or ethnic slurs.
- Failure to obey any rules or regulations of the event venue.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior:
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If a Participant engages in unacceptable behavior, event organizers may take any action it deems appropriate, including warning or expelling the offender from the event with no refund.
What to do if you witness or are subjected to unacceptable behavior:
In any emergency situation, please call 911 immediately via the house phones or directly.
If you are subjected to unacceptable behavior, notice that someone else is being subjected to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify the Code of Conduct Committee at email@example.com. All reports will remain completely confidential.
This Code of Conduct may be revised at any time by Acumatica and the terms are non-negotiable. Your registration for or attendance at any Acumatica Summit or events indicates your agreement to abide by this policy and its terms.