Acumatica Summit 2017 is the premier invitation-only event where our entire partner and customer ecosystem gathers to hear the latest about Acumatica’s products and solutions, get product certifications, and collaborate on accelerating success in the cloud. Join the excitement, envision the future, and get ready to take your Acumatica business to the next level.
- Enjoy direct access to Acumatica’s leadership, product and engineering teams
- Gain valuable insight into future product roadmaps
- Customer stories and feedback gathered via customer-centric sessions
- Get certified through instructor-led training sessions taught by Acumatica developers
- Maximize your investment with Acumatica by engaging in hands-on technical training tracks
- Expand your Acumatica solution portfolio by engaging with our leading ISV providers
- Network with hundreds of your industry peers
Who Should Attend
Acumatica partner leadership, sales, marketing and technical professionals as well as Acumatica customers.
Acumatica Customer Track
Last year we launched a new customer track and based on the success of this, we are excited to offer an expanded offering for customers. A comprehensive customer track, complete with tips and tricks, content by industry and product roadmap will be available on Days 1-2. During days 3-5, customers are able to get deep technical product training straight from the experts to maximize their investment and unleash the full power of the Acumatica platform by participating in various training sessions.
Acumatica has a limited number of opportunities for customers to tell their Acumatica story at Summit 2017. If you are an Acumatica customer and would like to participate, please email Michelle Webber.
Read what attendees have shared…
Terrific event! Can’t wait to begin our Acumatica journey!
I will attend next year’s Summit, it was very helpful for further developing our skills.
Everyone was very excited to be there and to hear the progress that was being made. It gave us a lot of hope for our future as a partner.